- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup lightly steamed broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kale, finely chopped (or any other green)
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped (or basil, parsley, or dill)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400′ F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper OR place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
2. Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
3. Roll into about 28-30 small meatballs and place onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until baked through and slightly golden.