- 8 slices of pineapple
- 4 scoops of vanilla coconut milk ice cream
- optional: coconut whipped cream and chopped pistachios for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat, approximately 300-350 degrees F.
- Rub grill grates with oil. (coconut or avocado)
- Place pineapple slices on grill and cook each side for 4-5 minutes, until you have grill marks and pineapple is slightly charred.
- Remove from grill.
- To a plate add 2 slices of pineapple, 1 scoop of coconut ice cream and top with whipped cream. (optional: garnish with chopped pistachios)
- Serve immediately.