Serving Size: 12
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup raw pistachios, shelled
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ pistachios, chopped (for rolling)
1. Place all the ingredients (except the last ¼ cup pistachios) into a food processor. Process for one minute or until finely chopped and blended.
2. Scoop out balls of mixture. Roll between your hands to create evenly sized balls.
3. When all balls have been rolled, roll them again through the chopped pistachios and press firmly into the balls.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.