Serving Size: 12
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
1. Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a bowl and melt together using a double boiler method or the microwave.
2. Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add chocolate protein powder and stir to combine. Add maple syrup if additional sweetness is desired.
3. Quickly pour mixture into a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Fill each cups about a third of the way to the top.
4. Freeze until fudge hardens.
5. Remove from muffin tin and top with more peanut butter if you like. Store remaining fudge in the freezer or refrigerator.