Serving Size 2
- 1 can garbanzo beans 15 ounces (1 1/2 cups) rinsed and drained
- 1 small cucumber or 1/2 English cucumber, sliced lengthwise, seeds removed, and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup pitted black olives
For the Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add the dressing ingredients to a small bottle with a lid. Shake until well combined.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
4. Keep the salad refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!