Serving Size: 4
- 16 ounces cubed sweet potatoes
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, (quartered)
- 3 cups baby spinach or kale
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3-4 eggs
- Turn heat to medium/high and add oil. Add sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Pan fry for approximately 10 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Reduce heat to medium/low. Stir in spinach and cook 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Clear 3-4 wells in the hash, drizzle a small amount of oil in each well then crack an egg into each spot.
- Cover and cook to desired doneness of eggs (3-4 minutes for runny yolk). Or pan pry eggs and serve on the side. Serve with fresh herbs if desired.