Serving Size: 9
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup dried cranberries, raisins, or other dried fruit
- ½ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large mashed banana
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Combine oats, oat flour, dried cherries, pumpkin seeds, egg, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, mashed banana, melted coconut oil, honey, and almond milk in a large mixing bowl.
2. Scoop dough using a ice cream scoop out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently press the dough with the palm of your hand to flatten a bit.
3. Bake for 18 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
4. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2–3 days.